- I discuss the implications of SOFI obtaining their banking charter as this allows SOFI to utilize deposits to fund loans, creating better margins.
- The banking charter could open up new revenue streams through its Galileo platform.
- SOFI raised guidance with the federal student loan moratorium still intact, it’s on track to be lifted in Q2 which will bring a large revenue stream back online.
- I think SOFI is going to become a missed opportunity for many investors and I will not be one of them.
- I do much more than just articles at Barbell Capital: Members get access to model portfolios, regular updates, a chat room, and more. (more…)
Continue Reading SoFi Technologies: Short Sellers Should Be Worried Going Into Earnings